Every year millions of budding musicians decide to take up an instrument and of all those millions, quite a high proportion will choose to learn to play the piano. This instrument is not a particularly easy instrument to learn, requiring excellent coordination between the hands and a great deal of patience due to the amount of practice required. Most new players will quickly realize that learning how to play the piano is not as easy as they thought! Rocket Piano is a great new system available online intended to put fun into the music learning process, reduce the need for repetitive practice methods and offer learners a guided and enjoyable approach to improving their musicianship.
The main features of Rocket Piano include:
- Popular songs in several genres covered throughout the course.
- Varied lessons targeted at all abilities from learner to advanced players.
- Styles taught at all levels ranging from classical to popular music, which includes country, rock and blues.
- Step by step tuition based on some famous songs.
- This course can be used to learn piano, organ or any other keyboard instrument.
- Theory instruction has been carefully interlinked with practical lessons forming a user friendly interface coupled with a fun, “easy-learning” tuition style.
- No waiting around for your music teacher to turn up – Rocket Piano is always there, ready when you want to learn and at your own pace.
- Unbeatable value for money in comparison to a music tutor; Rocket Piano will pay for itself in saved lesson fees in just a few weeks!
Learning to play the piano is not simply sitting down at a keyboard and tinkling at the ivories; part of the process involves learning to read music so that any piece may be played by the competent pianist. With this in mind, the makers of Rocket Piano have incorporated a substantial amount of theory instruction that goes hand-in-hand with their practical playing tuition. By the end of their course learners should have a firm grounding in both theory and practice. The course is not stuffed with unnecessary and tedious theory instruction, but attempts to cover applicable music theory that is relative to the songs and practice pieces provided.
User friendly scores
Intimidating looking scores for the popular songs that are supplied in the course have been augmented with chord replacements and other devices that make following scores much more easily, without the students having to know what e.g. “Léger lines” are and the theory behind musical chord structure. This enables students to learn to play chords without having to learn complicated music theory thereby further increasing the chances of a student wanting to progress.
This comprehensive music learning system has been developed by professional music teachers and musicians alike. It has been developed in an entertaining and engaging way to encourage players rather than make their learning experience too complex. The material is varied so that all genres can be learned. Included are hundreds of pictures, videos, sound clips and full performances; there is a comprehensive help system and tutorials to match every level of expertise. Whether the student has just started (at whatever age), trying to pick up from where they left off, already plays but just wants to improve their performance and playing ability, Rocket Piano seems to have it all covered and best of all, they made it fun!